A Prologue with Brain Flynn & David Moyer of Pennsylvania College of Technology, Graphic Design and Art! On this episode we talk with Brian Flynn and David Moyer of the Pennsylvania College of technology. We talk about the beauty of art and its importance to graphic design, the criticality of digital components in the curriculum as well as the classroom. We also discussed the importance of learning the foundations of visual literacy and its effectiveness into learning graphic design. We also talk about their recent published book, Visual Literacy, and what is to come and so much more. Thanks for joining us and hope you enjoy this episode of the podcast.
Recorded 7.2.2019, Aired 7.19.2019
Links of Note!
Where to find Brian Flynn & David Moyer online
- Brian Flynn, LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-flynn-8a971610/
- Brian Flynn email: [email protected]
- David Moyer, LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-moyer-8ab02024/
Mentioned during this podcast
- Visual Literacy Workbook: For Graphic Design and Fine Art Students: Find it on Amazon
- Oxford University Press: http://global.oup.com/?cc=us
- Red Howler Press: https://www.facebook.com/RedHowlePress12345/
- Pennsylvania College of Technology: https://www.pct.edu/
- Pennsylvania College of Technology Graphic Design: https://www.pct.edu/academics/shvc/graphic-design-art/graphic-design
- F.A.T.E. https://www.foundations-art.org/
Music featured on this Episode
- Opening and closing track: “Street Background Vlog Hip-Hop”
Where to find the DESIGN DEDUX™ podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Please, feel free to rate and leave a review!
- Google Music
Where to find Pete Bella online